Who can join
The Society is open to all former SISSA students who
- have completed a PhD course, or
- obtained a MPhil degree, or
- attended a master degree course organized by SISSA of the duration of at least one year.
Members agree on the scopes, the principles, and the rules of our Society.
Why the membership fee?
We have great ideas for projects aimed at fostering the sense of community of SISSA as well as promoting excellence in new generations. To make it real, we ask for a little support from the members.
The membership fee for the year 2021 is 25€.
PhD/Master students that defend their thesis get a free membership for the year in which they defend. Students that defend after Sept 1st are entitled to a free membership also for the following year.
How to join the Society
- Fill this form;
- Send us a copy of an ID document to email@example.com
- Your request will be discussed during next meeting of the Board (usually once a month);
- We will send you the information on how to finish your application;
- Congratulation! You are now a member of the SISSA Alumni Society!
Please note that the Board of Governors will consider your application to join the Society only after you send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy (front and back) of an identification document, and that,
if the Board of Governors accept your application, you become a member only after you pay the membership fee (if any).