Dear member of the Alumni Society, the Society will process your personal data in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679, exclusively for the performance of the institutional activity and for the management of the associative relationship, and in particular for:
- correspondence and traceability of members and volunteers and the convening of assemblies;
- payment of the membership fee;
- fulfillment of legal and insurance obligations;
- sending the newsletter of the association;
- information and awareness campaigns;
- the provision of web services;
- the back up of the association data;
- the substitutive conservation of social documents.
The data processing will be carried out and the data kept by authorized officers, in paper and computer.
The members authorized by the Body of Governors are authorized for the data processing, the list of which is published on the association’s website.
The data processing can be carried out by the persons in charge of processing of the company that is responsible for the maintenance of the association’s website.
The data will be saved, for back up, using Google Drive and will be recorded in the social books subject to retention in a company delegated to this.
The data will not be disclosed to third parties nor will it be disseminated without the explicit consent of the interested party. The consent to communication and dissemination is intended as of now for the following purposes:
- The data of the members of the corporate bodies will be disseminated on the association’s web page, limited to the name, surname, year of birth, diploma year and course attended to contribute to informing members and associates of the functioning of the association;
- The data will be communicated (limited to those strictly required to identify the payer) to the payment service provider selected by the association in order to allow payment of the membership fee;
- The data will be communicated to SISSA to allow verification of the information on the title and complete the application form.
The indication of the name, date and place of birth, year of diploma, course attended, address and email is necessary for the management of the associative relationship and for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
The provision of other data is optional.
At the time of termination of the associative relationship, the data will no longer be processed and will be kept exclusively in the member book kept by the Society.
Where personal data are transferred to countries of the European Union or to third countries or to an international organization, within the scope of the above purposes, you will be notified whether or not there is an adequacy decision of the EU Commission.
Rights of the interested party.
As an interested party, you are guaranteed all the rights specified in art. 15 GDPR, including the right to access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the processing of data, to withdraw the consent (where given) to the processing (without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation), to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
The rights can be exercised through written communication to be sent by email to email@example.com or by registered letter with return receipt to the society’s headquarters.
The data controller is the “Associazione Alumni SISSA”, based in Trieste, Via Bonomea 265, 34136 Trieste.
We use the following external services:
You may adjust your computer’s settings to block cookies.